1) The administrator of your personal data is the company Protsenko & Co., with its registered office at Pod Havránkou 7/10, 17100 Praha - Troja, IČ: 7243383 (hereinafter referred to as the "Company").
2) Company contact details:
Delivery address: Pod Havránkou 7/10, 17100 Praha - Troja
Telephone: +420 777 310 209
3) The company did not appoint a data protection officer.
4)The processing of your personal data is performed by the Company. Processing is performed in its facilities, branches and headquarters by individual authorized employees of the Company, or processor. The processing takes place through computer technology, or also manually for personal data in paper form in compliance with all security principles for the management and processing of personal data. The Company makes every effort to protect your privacy when using its services. The company has taken technical and organizational measures to protect your data from loss, manipulation and unauthorized access. The company is constantly adapting its security measures in line with technological progress and development.
1) You are not obliged to provide personal information to the Company. However, the provision of your personal data is a requirement for the Company to enter into an agreement with you. The Company requests your personal data only for the needs of the Company (for the reason, purpose and for the period as detailed below). In no case will the personal data you provide be sold to other entities or used in any other commercial way.
2) The company processes your following personal data:
3) The processed personal data will be obtained by the Company either directly from you (by providing them, for example, as part of service registration, or from individual correspondence with you), or from publicly accessible registers, lists and records (eg commercial register, trade register, public telephone directory, etc.)
1) Personal data must be processed in order to create an offer, conclude a contract and fulfill it, or maintaining the status of your customer account and in order to fulfill subsequent contractual or legal obligations such as, in particular, archiving tax documents and handling any complaints. The legal reason for processing is therefore the fulfillment of the contract (according to the provisions of Article 6 (1) (b)), Regulation / EU / EU / No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”), fulfillment of a legal obligation (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR) and a legitimate interest (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (c) f) GDPR).
2) The legitimate interest of the Company (according to the provisions of Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f) of the GDPR) is also direct marketing, ie the Company also processes your personal data for the purpose of disseminating business communications concerning its own similar services, satisfaction questionnaire, sending wishes. for birthdays or PFs and for performing simple analysts (eg measuring website traffic, etc.). If your personal data is processed for this reason, you have the right to object to the processing for direct marketing purposes.
3) If you have given your consent to the Company (eg in competitions, marketing events, applications for commercial communications, etc.), the Company processes your personal data on the basis of this grant (according to the provisions of Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a). ) GDPR). In the case of granting consent, processing takes place for the purpose of offering services, sending business messages and informing about the Company's events, etc.
1) Your personal data will be processed only for the necessary period, which is given by the performance of the contract and the subsequent storage of tax documents for the ordered and delivered service.
2) If consent is given, your personal data will be processed for a period of 3 years, but no longer than until your consent to the processing of personal data is revoked, which can be made in writing at the Company's address or by e-mail to email@example.com.
1) The processing of your personal data is performed by the Company, ie the administrator of personal data, however, personal data may also be processed by other persons for the Company, which may be:
2) The Company does not intend to transfer your personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or an international organization.
1) The Company provides data protection against unauthorized or accidental access, against alteration, destruction, loss, unauthorized transfers, or other unauthorized processing, as well as other misuse of records that contain your personal data. Your personal data will be processed manually and automatically.
2) You have the right to: